Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Tuesday, May 22

I invented this

I invented this. Someone read the date today, May 22nd, 2007. I actually thought it up several months ago, but am demanding riches from it now. Before we get to my invention, which will revolutionize personal computing, I should clarify. Firstly, the thing I have invented doesn't yet exist. That is ok, this is my gift to humanity. Seriously, all I want in return for whatever corporation uses my idea is a free laptop. Ready? Buckle up!

Below you see every laptop on the planet. Notice where the pink arrows are pointing to. These are dead space, on every laptop.



So what is my genius idea? Every single PC laptop is missing a 10 key number pad. Why is that? I can do ten key by touch, so you probably can too! Not without a ten key number pad, though. So what is a guy to do? Well, they make external plug in ten key thingy... but that is stupid. Why doesn't someone put a ten key in that dead spot (pink squares).>



See that above? That is a super crude mock up I did with Paint, but you get the idea. Now go, do! WHY? You have the space available, you have the demand, you have the technology. Do it! You are welcome!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lono of Denver said...

Also, Chuck gave me a good idea... which he deserves credit for (even though it was me who spurred the conversation). Chuck's idea was a slide out one on the side... like how the DVD slides out.

I mean, my idea is still better, but my imagination respects diversity of ideas!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you ever opened up a laptop to see why you can not put it there?

It has to do with space and heat relationships which are the #1 and #2 battles laptop designers face.

Yeh...60,000 people working on laptop design...all of which are code and ten key proficient and NO ONE BUT YOU thought of this...

way to go Homer!

-grainger

11:55 AM  
Blogger Lono of Denver said...

Typical American apathy and compacency. Do you wonder why Japan invents everything? It's because they don't give in.

You, sir, must work for an American Union. You make America proud.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is quite intelligent. Now if you can invent something to keep my man nipples for hurting exponentially more than the rest of my body from sunburn then you will have something.

Your bald bro in Phx.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home