Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, July 5

Friday Fives



1. Describe how you’re feeling using lyrics from an 80s band.

I'd have to go with some Journey, here. Let's look at the lyrics from 'Faithfully'.
They say that the road Aint no place to start a family
Right down the line Its been you and me
And lovin a music man Aint always what its supposed to be
Oh girl you stand by me Im forever yours...faithfully

Though I am not a traveling rock star, if I were... I would be wistful like this. You know those people who wear little rope bracelets with the letters WWJD? What that stands for is 'What would Journey do?' Just like Bon Jovi's 'Dead or Alive' or all the way back to Bob Seger's 'Turn the Page'. Yes, I would be a forlorn rocker sending my song across a lonely radio across a midnight channel.

2. What album or song in your collection do you hate to admit that you love?

my biggest guilty passion vice song is Shania Twain's 'Still the One'. Specifically, the live version from (I think) MusicCares. It is a great catchy, catchy, and she is incredibly and irresistibly hot.

3. What album or song makes you feel like doing naughty things?

naughty like sexy or naughty like bad to society? Let's go with the secondc choice here. Anything by Eminem makes me want to do things that stick it to the man.

4. What album or song do you listen to while doing naughty things?

fielding this, I would refer to the first definition of naughty above. I don't have a hi fi in the bedroom, and frankly don't need the distraction.

5. If you were in a band, what would it be called?

Wild Stallyn. Though sort of taken already, their message was better than Jesus' > Be Excellent to Each Other, and have a great weekend!

This week's fives borrowed from these fine folks

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

update, some four or fives years later... I AM in a band. dumb name, though. ClownFight.

You can find us online at www.TheClownFight.com

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Lono said...

oops, posted that under my wifey's log in. This is Lono, your author.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home