Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Monday, July 2

Joel Siegel RIP

Joel Siegel died this week, and so I am finally posting in his honor. I have meant to do this for years, but I guess never got around to it. Joel Siegel was a move reviewer for some sham rag. I say that because he endorsed only the absolutely worst movies possible. Literally, when looking for a movie to see, I know to avoid the one with Siegel's name. When no one would or could compliment a movie, in jumped Siegel with some shit like "this summer's feel good romp!".

It is terrible for his family and friends that he has died. However, it is a boon to the movie going public. What is a shame is that I didn't have this piece up years ago, like I meant to. Everytime his name came up, it was the worst piece of crap movie in the theatres. "Joel Siegel raves 'Captain Ron' is the zany romp that this summer needs!". "Joel Siegel says a good time will be at by all that this summer's surprise hit".

Honestly, I thought the dude was on the movie company's payrolls to deliver fluff for them. Now that he is dead, that is a strong and unfair accusation. However, I urge you to go and find a Sunday paper from anytime in the last ten years and see what that dude endorsed. I'll betcha a buck that Herby 'fully Loaded' is in there, and 'From Kelly to Justin' is in there too. Know what else? Probably every single Keanu Reeves film ever. Geesh, how is that guy still making films? Ok, enough mean picking on a dead guy. Still, he has to be held accountable to his readers... just as I to you.

Proof? OK, what movies are widely regarded as the worst in history? Ishtar is one, and Waterworld is probably regarded as the other. Siegel endorsed them both! How about Gigli? I am going to go ahead and personally accuse him of endorsing that film... though it isn't documented

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home