Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, August 9

Friday Fives

1. If you were a fruit, which would you be and why?

an artichoke. Tough to crack, and unreasonable by any perspective... but the riches that lie deep inside are well worth the considerable labor. It's a bit dramatic, but that was a weird question so I had to go over the top.

2. If you wake up and smell smoke, and you have to get everybody (pets included) out of the house safely, but you have time to grab one item, what would you grab?

my guitars

3. If you were stuck on an island, who would be the one person you would want with you and why?

hmmm, do I want a really great conversationalist... or a super hot chick for good island lovin'? I would have to choose the conversationalist at the end. That being said, Bill Clinton. Plus, if there were babes anywhere nearby, he could hunt them for us.

4. If you could change one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?

taller. The rest I can fix that I don't like. About four inches taller would be sweet, though.

5. If you could spend the day with one famous person, dead or alive, who would you choose?

Hunter Thompson circa early 80s. Think 'Curse of Lono'/ 'Generation of Swine' era.

1 Comments:

Blogger AMBAUDMOMMY said...

Oooh, oooh. Pick me, pick me. In a bid to get Renee and Kevin to come to Tucson I have to show them I love them:

1. If you were a fruit, which would you be and why?

A mango. I'm not exotic or anything but I like mangos which apparently grow rampant in Hawaii. So, I'm fleshy, tasty and when you get to the end its really the pit. (I'm in the self depreciating mood)

2. If you wake up and smell smoke, and you have to get everybody (pets included) out of the house safely, but you have time to grab one item, what would you grab?

My wedding rings. Probably the only thing worth any money that I own and that I feel weird without having on me.

3. If you were stuck on an island, who would be the one person you would want with you and why?

Deep, for fives. First thought was living or dead? I suppose if it is living probably someone funny...like George Carlin or Jon Stewart. However, I would probably choose Lenny Johnson since he is pretty funny.

4. If you could change one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?

Uh, everything for starters. How about looking like Claudia Shiffer with Pamela Anderson's rack sans silicone.

5. If you could spend the day with one famous person, dead or alive, who would you choose?

Hitler. I know it sounds strange but I would like to get into his fucked up little head. I can't imagine what could cause someone to act/feel like him except meth ;)

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home