Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, August 3

Friday Fives

There is no mandala here, beccause I am on my new Apple and have no idea what I am doing. There is no 'desktop', so I don't know how to find and save a picture. Next week, we'll be back with picturey goodness.

1. Tea or coffee?

Coffee, and lots! I probably drink about five cups a day.

2. Do you speak your mind?

indeed, for too often, in fact. Really, isn't that what this whole site is about?

3. What is your escape?

the Colorado Rockies. Less than an hour away from my house is the greatest place on earth, the Pike National Forest.

4. When is the last time you cried?

being a strong type, I don't cry much. I cry, but I don't do it often, and I certainly ain't gonna tell you about it. How about this for a concession; there is a special piece of music I listen to whenever I cry. It is an integral part of the grieving and healing process. It is 'samba pa ti' by Santana.

5. What are your bedtime rituals?

in order to calm my mind down from the day, I take a 50 mg melatonin and read on the shitter for about fifteen minutes.

from Buffalo, I say to you good day. I am off to party with the family, who are here from everywhere. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Woody said...

1. Tea or coffee?

Coffee. I roast my own, then grind it in a burr grinder (normal chopper grinders burn and abuse the beans too much). I only drink between one and two 14oz. mugs per day, but that's all it takes.

2. Do you speak your mind?

Being in sales, I moderate this. And being married, I moderate this. Speaking my mind can often be detrimental to my objective - either getting a sale or getting laid. haha.

3. What is your escape?

the ocean. surfing, sailing, or fishing.

4. When is the last time you cried?

this morning when I wrote my little bro a bday note. I cry more than most men. I ain't afraid.

5. What are your bedtime rituals?

brushing teeth, washing face, wagging my privates at my wife. pretty much sums it up.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home