Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Friday, August 31

Friday Fives

* sorry for the delay. My server was down and I was a little busy in the bathroom at the Minneapolis airport.

** I don't know what is a server is either, but it was down.... honest.

Imagine you are on your deathbed. Recommend to those who remain in your life...

1) One book to read.

the greatest and most wonderful book ever written, on a million different levels. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I have read a lot, my degree is in literature... and all that high minded stuff and arty Shakespeare can't compare to the Lewis Carrol tome, written about 150 years ago.

2) One movie to watch.

Well, if I had to choose one movie... it would be one that is very very funny. It would have to be amazing storytelling, with Oscar worthy acting performances. It would also have to have beautiful cinematography. Also, it would probably need to feature Peter Falk. What film? It is one I own two different DVD versions of, and a VHS too. The Princess Bride.

3) One food to eat.

since this is poorly worded, I will exploit it with a large and simple and joyful answer > Mexican food.

4) One place to go.

church. Ha ha ha hah, just kidding. the woods. No, the beach. No, Mexico. I dunno, just follow your bliss. You know where my favorite place to go is? Home. It sounds simple, but home is where it's at. I got a comfy bed, everything is where I want it, and I don't ever have to leave.

5) One life lesson to leave behind.

Enjoy every sandwich - Warren Zevon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blaspheme!! You should know the only book TO read is the Bible. But Jesus forgives you.

The Princess Bride? have you heard of Satan?

Mexican food? Don't you know we are building the wall around those pesky critters?

I almost thought you redeemed yourself with the 4th question. but not. You are going to hell. Yes, my heathen friend. Hell.

As for the 5th answer you gave. what a cop out. The heathen that you are, I would of expected - dont keep the shoes of the dead hooker that you just chopped up and soaked in acid. but no. you went with the easy choice.

I know I am right. God says so. And I know that when I publish this comment, it says that "Your comments have been SAVED!" Jesus must approve it, since he gave us clear sign of my redemption on the internet.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin: for one we agree (btw...newstainment and edutainment have been around for ten years, you did not invent it

Princess Bride is the best movie of all time... best quote:

Only slightly less known...Never get involved in a land war in Asia...

As far as being saved...

my button says I am an anonymous Google/Blogger...which I think makes me something like Michael Jackson.

-Grainger

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home