Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Sunday, August 12

on why Prarie Dogs can see forever

I was reading Charles Bukoski on the shitter this morning. Bukowski is a great writer, and absolutely one of my favorites. I am not a great writer, but I seek to be. So, as a student of the form, I study. I ask myself > self, what is it that separates you from great writers? What can I do to up my game.

Well, I could write better. I could, but that would probably require some kind of formal training or mentorship. Egads, it might even cost money. Why bother? I'll just keep practicing on you rubes for while.

Then, it hit me. Somthing great writers and musicians have. It may be the most important arrow in their quiver (asides from talent, and ability) > obtuse and cryptic titles that pertain to nothing. A ah! I've done it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home