Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, September 6

Friday Fives

1. What’s something you suspect you regularly overpay for?

gas. Prices have doubled in the last three years. We haven't opened a new refinery in over 20 years. This psychotic asshole president was supposed to get us free oil. I mean, isn't that why we gave up on fighting terrorism and Bin Laden and Al Queda to move to Iraq? Minimum wage hasn't move in 20 years in this country, how am I supposed to afford $3 a gallon? America is about freedom, and freedom is about mobility. Roger Daltry of The Who said it back in 1972 in 'Going Mobile' "I don't care about pollution, I'm an air condition gypsy... that's my solution".

2. What’s something you suspect you regularly underpay for?

gas. You know we pay less than almost every country in the world for gas? Gas costs less than bottled water, people! Consider the damage that petroleum does. It causes major nasty pollution, and directly funds people who want to kill us . Will Americans ever conserve? Will it take gas at $5 a gallon for yahoos like me to get rid of their pick up trucks?

3. What’s taking up more of your time than it should?

Prolly this laptop. I am totally enamored. Now I can check news, e mail, and soon my fantasy football constantly. I love technology.

4. What’s causing you stress only because you let it?

my 14 hour drive home. I have done it a million times, twice a year for ten years. Still, that long of a drive always makes me nervous. Also, I gotta sell this ginormous truck of mine. Wanna buy it?

5. If all your karma were based on your positive and negative attitudes, would it be in good shape, in bad shape, or perfectly in balance?

It would be in great shape. Hopefully, better than in balance, in the plus column. So, you gonna buy the truck or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home