Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, September 20

Friday Fives

1. Which do you think reveals more about a person, the contents of their refrigerator or the contents of their purse?

As much as I like where you are going, I don't carry a purse. Don't know how revealing my fridge is > lesse > lots of wine, lots of produce, half a pound of bacon, all kinds of cheese. That is pretty much it.

2. When you visit someone's home, what are you most interested in looking at?

their music collection. It tells me everything I need to know.

3. If you could make it so that one person on earth was physically incapable of telling lies or keeping secrets, celebrities & politicians included, who would you choose?

dick cheney

4. Have you ever spilled the beans on someone else's secret? If so, what was it?

yes. it was a girlfriend thing. It went like this: Timmy has two girlfriends. Apparently the girlfriends don't know about each other, but everyone else did. I assumed they knew about each other. So, girl one asks me where Timmy is. I explain he is probably with Tammy. Girl 1 says "Tammy? Why would he be with Tammy on his day off?". and that was that. Oops, sorry about that. Names changed, but a very true story. I still feel bad.

5. Have you ever kept a diary? If so, was it top secret? What did you write about?

yes, and it wasn't top secret. I didn't let others read them, though. I kept many many journals in college, and still have most or all of them. They are a great look at a lonely young artist trying to figure out the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home