Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Thursday, September 13

I have a cold, so you too must suffer

1. How often do you usually get sick each year?

dunno, once or twice I 'spose

2. Which is worse to catch: a cold or the flu?

Since influenza can kill you, I am guessing that would be worse.

3. Do you plan to get a flu shot? Why or why not?

yeah, it's free at work.

4. What are your favorite home remedies for cold and flu symptoms?

This is what I was just thinking about. nothing can fix a cold. nothing. it simply needs to run it's course on the body. That being said, I left work early today sick, and every person on the planet gave me their tips. Zycan, nap, don't nap, Whiskey, jogging, Emergen-C etc etc etc.

Now that I have told you that all cold remedies are placebos, lemme tell you what I am hopped up on right now: Odwalla Strawberry C Monster, Dayquil, Zycam, and Alka Seltzer cold relief. Yeah, no more cold symptoms because I am high as a kite!

5. When you're sick do you take "sick days" or do you force yourself to continue working?

take sick days. I don't want to be around you when I am sick, nor do you want me around. Plus, I am fortunate to have great benefits at work so I can miss without penalty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home