Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Tuesday, September 25

a sneak peak

Hey all,

I have some exciting things coming up this fall. Firstly, we are going to move to a new publishing format called 'wordpress'. This should be a better looking and better navigating experience for everyone. Here is a very early taste of the site I am building. click here.

What's next? We are going worldwide. I am going to launch this site to England in the coming weeks. When? It depends how much time I have, but I assure you all this is coming... and happening as we speak. I am looking forward to your feedback. Just kidding. Ok, you know I am.

In fact, the new site is pretty much built. I just want it to be perfect before I have the official housewarming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home