Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Sunday, April 20

The deadly and forbidden post in question

This is the post that got me kicked off of Wordpress. It isn't vertabitim, as I can't even get back into my archives over there. They didn't just shut down the site, they changed the locks. So, it went something like this. I can only imagine something here is what triggered the lockout, as it was the last post I wrote. ' my epiphany ' I was watching TV this afternoon and saw one of the new Gore commercials about Climate Change. It is the ones where they put disparate opposites on camera and their brief point is that they do agree on one thing... and that is the concern about climate change. They are pretty cool. The first was Rev Pat Robertson and Rev Al Sharpton. Today, a new one aired. This one featured Speaker of the House Nanci Pelosi and former speaker Newt Gingrich. They both agreed that climate change was a very serious concern. Then, Pelosi said something to the effect of "if the people of America make enough noise with their leadership, we can make a change!" Huzzah, I thought. Yes, let's get together and tell 'the man' what we think. Finally, someone gets it. I am going to call my leadership tomorrow. Lesse, who is my leadership? Oh yeah, it's Nancy Pelosi. wtf? So, to solve climate change I should pester Nanci Pelosi? She seems pretty aware of this, since it is her telling me. So, how about if she runs inside to Congress and tells THEM (the people who run the world) what she just told us. YES. As for Newt, that guy is a world class piece of shit. Why? Well, you may remember he led the charge against President Clinton and had him impeached for lying about cheating on his wife. Pretty egregious, eh? However, it was recently revealed that the whole time he was impeaching Clinton... Newt was having an extra marital affair himself. TRUE. This isn't rumor or propaganda. It comes from the chief douchebag himself. Why? Because he was briefly running for president for this election... so he had to purge his closet. No, really. This guy divorced his first wife while... I can't even say it. Let CNN explain it > Gingrich's first marriage ended after he discussed the details of the divorce with his wife while she was recovering from cancer surgery. So, needless to say I am not a fan of old Newt. However, when an arch conservative, screw the workers, big business will save everything talks about Climate Change... you need to take notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home