Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Tuesday, April 22

oh, the spiders

spiders, everywhere. sweet jesus, where do they keep coming from? Make it stop. You know what I am going to do? I am going to re-publish that piece! Allow me to 'splain.

Saturday afternoon, I was watching the tube and saw a commercial on. I got all riled up and indignant, and hopped on the blog. I wrote up a piece about the new Nanci Pelosi & Newt Gingrich global warming ad. That night sometime, my site was taken down. I found this out on Sunday when I went into my other site to do some editing. That site remains up. Anyhow, I don't know what I said to anger the good people at Wordpress... but I am guessing it stemmed from the Pelosi piece. Strange, I have about 700 peices I have authored for this site... and that one isn't remotely the most offensive one.

Regardless, I will post it from memory in a few.

Thanks for your support, please send cheetos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home