Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Sunday, April 20

quite peculiar



welcome back. I know the site looks funny. That is because for some reason, my other site got 'suspended'. By my 'other site', I mean the site at this URL that I used to manage through Wordpress. It appears that the good people at Wordpress are angry with me. What is weird is that I have NO idea what got me banned. There is no e mail or anything, just that I was suspended for 'terms of use'. The last piece I wrote was yesterday (Saturday) afternoon about the Nanci Pelosi/ Newt Gingrich doing the Gore commercial. I am more than likely to have called Gingrich a 'douchebag' 'piece of shit' or any other myriad of slanderous conversation. I don't remember. That is just freedom of speech, right?

Well, we will dock here for a bit until we figure things out. I promise, whatever happened, I will tell you. The trick is for me to find out myself. If you want to see what my website looks like in the meantime, click here.

thanks, Lono

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that I turned you in to the Word Press Police for being patently stupid and mildly annoying.

Grainger

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home