Liberals treat dogs like people, Conservatives treat people like dogs

Wednesday, September 8

Did I just hear that right?

Hey all, I have been pretty busy researching the big social issues you come here for. So, after an exhaustive google image search looking for nekkid pictures of Laura san Giacomo... I came across this little gem. I am not sure what it means, and it isn't even worth the effort to twist the words into some agenda rant from myself. So, please put your seatbelts on and read the following unedited quote from our president:
Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country,
really? Wow, and I was feeling kinda dirty about the whole Sheryl Crow thing*. I feel much better now. She is hot, I hope she doesn't see an OB-GYN! *Hey, don't you people turn on me now. I spent hours re-reading the goddamn constitution for you, putting together relevant and factual social commentary for you! A guy needs a break now and again. Please, don't act like you aren't looking at p0rn either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home